The upper is constructed from the finest piece of cow leather with a natural feel.
A man-made Lining for extra comfort and ease.
Footbed of 10mm EVA in mid-sole is being utilized with a seamless covering which provides cushioning, shock absorption, and long-term durability.
TPR bottom sole along with extraordinary road grip and durability.
Let your style shine bright with these perfect pair of thong slippers especially designed with the purest material of cow leather with a natural feel. The silhouette is perfectly constructed to offers a relaxing and soothing experience. The tempting shade of brown and a unique design making it an everyday essential piece. These slippers feature an anti-slip outsole in TPR. The outsole offers a strong road grip for added safety and protection.?ÿ
|GLANZ SIZE CHART|
Customer can exchange the product(s) within 7 working days from the date of delivery. Customers are required to ensure that the product must be unused with the price tag attached along with the original sales invoice. Due to the variances in color monitors/screens and lighting used during photoshoots, the actual color and texture of the article may slightly vary from what is displayed on the screen, therefore products cannot be exchanged in this case. Additionally, items once bought cannot be refunded.
- Claims of defected products i.e. sole damage and upper damage will only be entertained within 48 hours of purchase.
- Original sales invoice is required.
- Company’s decision regarding claims will be final.
- Customer does not have original sales invoice.
- Products are overused i.e. missing sole prints, out of shape shoes, etc.
- Wrinkled shoes are not claimable. As wrinkle is a natural behavior of leather.
- Scratches due to wear and tear.
- Wet and burn shoes are not claimable.
- Consciously pull the sole and upper to make pasting issues.
- Sales and discounted goods are not claimable.
In case you find a manufacturing defect in the products purchased, kindly contact our customer representative via WhatsApp at 0302-8774763 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the purchase of the product.
- Color might fade and/or stain if the product is exposed to water (not recommended to wear in water).
- Slight variations in color are also a characteristic of genuine leather and not a defect or manufacturing fault.
- Wrinkling and ageing occur in real leather over time, depending on usage.
- Signs of discoloration and wear and tear are normal characteristics of real leather, they do not reflect upon the product’s quality.
- Clean regularly with a brush or dry cloth to ensure longevity of product.
- Use a waxed leather protector to polish your shoe (other than suede shoes) without damaging the product.
- Use a suede protector and brush to clean and preserve the surface of your suede shoes.