The upper is made of natural cow leather material which offers a natural feel.
The lining is formulated with man-made material.
Footbed of 10mm EVA in mid-sole being used with a perfect covering which provides cushioning, shock absorption, and long-term durability.
TPR bottom sole along with extraordinary road grip and durability.
These exclusive pair of sandals are constructed from the finest piece of cow leather upper in a head-turning shade of brown. The design of the footbed distributes the body weight uniformly over the whole foot, providing optimum support. For added safety, GLANZ sandals have outsole TPR which offers strong road grip and long-term durability.
|GLANZ SIZE CHART|
Customer can exchange the product(s) within 7 working days from the date of delivery. Customers are required to ensure that the product must be unused with the price tag attached along with the original sales invoice. Due to the variances in color monitors/screens and lighting used during photoshoots, the actual color and texture of the article may slightly vary from what is displayed on the screen, therefore products cannot be exchanged in this case. Additionally, items once bought cannot be refunded.
- Claims of defected products i.e. sole damage and upper damage will only be entertained within 48 hours of purchase.
- Original sales invoice is required.
- Company’s decision regarding claims will be final.
- Customer does not have original sales invoice.
- Products are overused i.e. missing sole prints, out of shape shoes, etc.
- Wrinkled shoes are not claimable. As wrinkle is a natural behavior of leather.
- Scratches due to wear and tear.
- Wet and burn shoes are not claimable.
- Consciously pull the sole and upper to make pasting issues.
- Sales and discounted goods are not claimable.
In case you find a manufacturing defect in the products purchased, kindly contact our customer representative via WhatsApp at 0302-8774763 or email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of the purchase of the product.
- Color might fade and/or stain if the product is exposed to water (not recommended to wear in water).
- Slight variations in color are also a characteristic of genuine leather and not a defect or manufacturing fault.
- Wrinkling and ageing occur in real leather over time, depending on usage.
- Signs of discoloration and wear and tear are normal characteristics of real leather, they do not reflect upon the product’s quality.
- Clean regularly with a brush or dry cloth to ensure longevity of product.
- Use a waxed leather protector to polish your shoe (other than suede shoes) without damaging the product.
- Use a suede protector and brush to clean and preserve the surface of your suede shoes.